REGARDING NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
We are writing to address any health concerns raised by the current COVID-19 pandemic and how this may affect your upcoming appointments with us at The Lotus Institute.
The Lotus Institute is remaining compliant with all standards of hygiene and we have rigorously adhered to the health and safety regulations as set out by Queensland Health.On a daily basis we asses and coher to new information supplied to us by the Government.
You should also be assured that our Doctors and therapists are fully committed to the above procedures and will be subject to the above daily screening.We hope by working together we can continue to deliver the highest level of service and hygene to you our valued clients.
The below is a list of new measures implemented in our continued commitment to your health and safety:
1. Client screening when booking the appointment and at the time of confirmation and arrival.
2. Thorough and regular disinfecting of the reception area and treatment rooms including all used surfaces, eftpos machine, door handles and seating areas.
3. Removal of all magazines, product testers, water station and communal touchpoints.
4. Clients and therapists will be required to wash their hands before any treatment and the use of gloves.
5. Warm towels will no longer be used on the face.
6. All equipment used will be single-use only or be able to be immediately wiped with an alcohol-based solution and disinfected.
Clients who have an upcoming appointment with us and have recently returned from overseas, have flu-like symptoms or think they may have been in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus, should contact our reception immediately on 5509 4488 to discuss rescheduling options.
Pictured is our fabulous Nurses Bea and Michele practicing social distancing. Whilst maintaining a high standard of hygiene to keep all patients safe in the operating environment. We were trying to have some humor in these crazy times and still have a friendly, proactive work environment.
Lets get through these times safely and together,
The Lotus Institute Team