IPL & LASER SKIN REJUVENATION
IPL/Laser Skin Rejuvenation
IPL – Limelight
The LimeLight facial treatment is a new, non-invasive approach to skin rejuvenation used to improve skin tone and surface imperfections associated with ageing and photodamage. It is ideal for any part of your face, neck and décolletage with skin redness, telangiectasia (tiny veins) or brown spots. Light brown spots respond very well to treatment.
It is recommended that up to 3 treatments are usually sufficient to see results. Additional treatments may be recommended, especially for excessively sun-damaged skin.
Laser genesis skin therapy is an innovative, technologically advanced way to promote vibrant and healthy looking skin in men and women. Now you can have a more youthful appearance by treating those conditions that are typically associated with premature signs of ageing and sun damage, such as excessive redness, large pores, uneven texture and fine line wrinkles without unwanted side effects such as bruising or excessive skin irritation. The Genesis procedure has been scientifically proven to produce new collagen. A series of 6 treatments is recommended 4 weeks apart.
Our Highly Qualified Staff Include:
Brooke Grady is our highly experienced Paramedical Aesthetician and fully licensed IPL and Laser Technician.
Brooke is a true professional in the industry specialising in the most effective and clinically proven Light and Laser therapies as well as Advanced Skin Resurfacing and Scar treatments with micro needling.
Through extensive training over the past seven years Brooke has honed her skills and acquired a wealth of knowledge administering superior treatments for result driven outcomes and patient satisfaction.
These treatments include:
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for powerful treatment of pigmentation, sun damage, redness and colour correction to the face and body.
- IPL and Laser hair removal.
- Laser Genesis for collagen remodeling, scarring, skin texture and overall skin health and rejuvenation.
- Laser for a wide range of vascular irregularities, including treatment of facial redness, broken capillaries/facial veins and leg veins.
- Dermapen Skin Micro Needling for highly effective skin resurfacing, rejuvenation, pigmentation, stretch marks and treatment to a wide range of scarring
Contact us today to organise COMPLIMENTARY Personalised Skin Treatment Plan