This procedure involves an electronic pen that delivers microscopic needle punctures as it glides over the skin. These micro-injuries create a controlled wound trauma that naturally encourages the stimulation of collagen and elastin. Patients receive topical numbing application to the skin prior, making the treatment comfortable and painless.
Most patients describe Dermapen Skin Needling as a vibrating sensation and pressure that does not hurt. The Dermapen procedure takes between 40 to 60 minutes.
Dermapen is ideal for:
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Acne Scars
- Burns Scars
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Tattoo Removal
Contact us now to make an appointment with Brooke.
Our Highly Qualified Staff Include:
Brooke Grady is our highly experienced Paramedical Aesthetician and fully licensed IPL and Laser Technician.
Brooke is a true professional in the industry specialising in the most effective and clinically proven Light and Laser therapies as well as Advanced Skin Resurfacing and Scar treatments with micro needling.
Through extensive training over the past seven years Brooke has honed her skills and acquired a wealth of knowledge administering superior treatments for result driven outcomes and patient satisfaction.
These treatments include:
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) for powerful treatment of pigmentation, sun damage, redness and colour correction to the face and body.
- IPL and Laser hair removal.
- Laser Genesis for collagen remodeling, scarring, skin texture and overall skin health and rejuvenation.
- Laser for a wide range of vascular irregularities, including treatment of facial redness, broken capillaries/facial veins and leg veins.
- Dermapen Skin Micro Needling for highly effective skin resurfacing, rejuvenation, pigmentation, stretch marks and treatment to a wide range of scarring
Contact us today to organise COMPLIMENTARY Personalised Skin Treatment Plan